Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Seriously, i don't know what to blog. Have been feeling quite confused lately.

Nowadays, i land up lying on the bed and looking at the ceiling until very late, because i cannot get myself to sleep, and i ended up being so emotional, because i remembered some of my past events, which are quite saddening. But its ok, i can bring myself back very soon. In fact, i am ok already. Just that, i realised that i have walked quite far in life. Sometimes, i actually feel that such memories are enough. Because more will be ugly, but i still have to walk on in life. Sometimes, i feel that my concern for friends, are not actually appreciated by them, instead they get irritated. I dont think they understand, so i think, forget it. Because the person dont appreciate it.. But i really hope they do well. I dont stand there seeing you fail do you know?

Its ok, i will help if you need any. But remember to take care during the journey. You cannot afford to have mistakes, not major ones..

Had hsing hai today. I really feel so thankful with such nice people around me in hsing hai. Lixia was asking me what song to solo in december.. Actually i don't know, see what the others play first then.. And next week she is cooking beehoon for us! So cute.. haa.. I got to talk to the tanbo people, then i realised not everyone are close to each other. Tiande's mum just passed away, but they still come for practice, and the members are concerned about tiande and xiaohui.. I feel so warmhearted seeing members concern for each other.. There are a lot of things i can learn in here, not just music, but life.. Their persistence in music, embraces me to work harder.. Yes i will!

Tomorrow there is lesson again.. Boring but still have to do.. There is practical tml, i must remember to bring lab coat, if not i will end up like monday, go back to take! So irritating.. haha.. Tomorrow i plan to study in school, i see how first hee..

Sometimes its lonely alone, sometimes i dont want the accompaniment of anyone. I thought i needed some time to myself, but do i really need that? I thought that being alone would have no more worries, but am i really right? I am too tired to ponder about it. Right now, yes, i am alone.

Friends, are not about how much we contact, not about how much we go out, not about whether u support me physically anot. Its about mutual understanding. I am thankful for having friends like xiangle and weikang, because i do not need alot of words to express my problems, yet there is an understanding.. Thanks.. I realised i didnt do alot for you all, yet you all did more for me.. I really thank all of you..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥