Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Yesterday, i couldnt sleep. I was frustrating over some stuffs, and thanks ivan for accompanying me (by sms-ing) haa.. Now then i realised when michelle low sleeps early i am so in deep shit.. Because i am so bored la! haa..

Ok so i watched drama till morning! because i couldnt sleep.. and i studied already.. So i have extra time to waste on dramas haha.. Oh it reminds me to return dolphin bay to yiwen tomorrow. Ok back to topic..

So i slept in the morning and i was woken up by ivan's sms, telling me he finished exam! haha.. And not long later sam called me, and told me he got my qin! I love sam! haa.. A Man shi fu qin! woo! Ok man shi fu qin really will make me happy la, because so many people hold man shi fu qins and i think man shi fu qins sound nicer to me. Well i am so lucky to have a man shi fu qin! Because in the first place sam said he will get any qin that sounds nice and not by who made it.. And what's more! Zhang qiang picked together with sam! Hmm i not sure whether li guang hua lao shi chose it with them too.. but anyway! Zhang qiang has been my idol! haa.. Ever since i listen to his xulai and luyao for half to one year hehe.. I feel so happy.. and sam told me what zhang qiang said about my lun problem.. I really hope to take lesson with zhang qiang once! Then i really have no regrets le! haa.. I will save money to go china! hee.. I am waiting for sam to come back next week! Monday!! haa.

Went work today. Nothing much to comment. But yes i will continue to work there, for the money ma.. But i will commit myself to work during working hours la.. Ivan, dont feel down ok? Anything u can come to me.. Xueqi (not da jie ah) will be here for you :p

Alright tomorrow there is school! I need to sleep early.. Tomorrow morning want to lian qin then go school hee..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥