Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
  Accumulation
Accumulation of dreadness, happiness, anticipation, and disappointment. I spent my first week of holidays this way. Happy and sad and happy again. I wondered how long i havent been contacting my good friends, and i realised it has been so long. Today i finally realised it when my handphone receive 0 messages! haha.. Sorry friends!

Dreadness. I dread dragging myself to work on days where my favourite colleagues are on off days. I dread it when i see little colleagues during work. I dread it when they leave me behind like that, and can continue walking ahead. I am random, dont worry about me. Haha.

Happiness. I love it when i work, that is when i find myself so useful and able to be helping people. Happy when i see people i like and working with them. Happy when i go CO and see people i love always. Happy when i hang around with my cliques and joke around the whole day. Happy when there is just with one friend yet we can still enjoy the best out of our shopping trip!! Happy when i am surrounded by love- people i love and people who love me.

Anticipation. Always waiting for something to happen. Always seem to be waiting for something, yet it doesnt come. Always seem to wait for a certain reply, but i never asked in the first place. Always waiting, behind u.

Disappointment. When i switch on my phone, and i see nothing. When i go online, and no messages received. When i go work, and see nothing interesting. When i wake up, i realised only one day has passed. When i am going to sleep, i realised i have only just passed a day. When everything starts to become uninteresting, when everyone seemed to be a passerby. When my live starts to be like an empty coconut shell. White, yet small.

Some feeling i feel. Just want to blog it out.

Dont really feel like blogging daily activities, but i shall type a little.

Watched the sunshine on friday. Beautiful. Gave me a direction, i thank the sun for it.

Celebrated charmaine;s bdae on sat. Details check yiwen's blog, but i never felt alone when i am with them. Because they never make me feel alone. Thanks gang of girlfriends.. Then went to meet up at echo music. I know what to do with my quartet..or future ensemble you may say..

Went hsing hai on sunday. Had last minute recording when i am the only pipa. Had last minute practice for practice next week anniveersary celebration. Received last minute information. But it is ok.

I love and hate work. Not the work that make me love and hate, It is the people..
Life is just like that. Weakest leave and strongest stay.

only had this pic cause hanni sent me




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥