Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
A day of laughter and happiness.

Thanks people, especially to chunmei for making me laugh like dont know what today! Haa. She resembles jake a lot, in her questioning and way of talking haa. I guess jake's random questions can be answered by chunmei! I felt that during lesson when sam was citing analogies and felt it stronger when we were having dinner! wahaha! She is so fun to be with, young, but full of ideas hee.

Today chunmei and i had lesson and after that, which is in the midst of brian's lesson, we left because we met yiqing and nic at marina square! haa. Then we went and saw ivan! I didnt know he really came to meet us! haa. The same old ivan, nothing much changed for appearance wise..

Today is super lame..
We even thought of inventing pipa trolley! So that we wont have to carry pipa like mad like that! It can be done! Anyone wants to sponser us to do this? wahaha.

We went to eat dinner at Cafe Cartel, and then went to have a walk along the river! Walked till the bridge and made so many attempts to take pic! haa. Photos not that nice but ok lor! Haa. Finally see ivan, well he is like very into dieting and talking about calories now. A bit different, the ivan i see now. The MADDEST THING OF THE DAY- Chunmei shouted stop to the boats passing by the bridge! Like so malu la! But i shouted with her! After shouting i felt much much better! wahaa.. Today lesson is fun! Because i know i did my best, whatever sam said, i swore i listened! I took 100% attention during lesson and i swear i did not go into depression! I know my problems, i know what to do!!!!!!

I am so happy today. Pictures with yiqing and chunmei! haa


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥