|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I went for the PI test. I thought it was rather ok, who knows my mcq got so lousy! My calculations got near full marks! But still theory and mcqs.. I think i will only get a B for this test hai. I must work hard for the next one. Polymer processing next friday! I have some time to rest. Wed there is gems test, let me die la, i didnt even bother about that stupid test.. But its ok i shall start on sat! haa. Went to fc aimlessly because huiyi fly me aeroplane. First time i got flied! haa. No la she went to do fyp thingy.. I saw yiwen they all and she emphasized the airport study again! haa.. i know airport guys are handsome la ok! Dont know she go for the chicken or the guys.. Hmm, or the guy who sells the chicken? wahaha.. These few days have to do my reports. But today i think i will go home and sleep! Too tired. 2 days of non-sleeping. And because of this, i got sick. Mum nagged me for so long, but nevermind, no choice la. The result of being a poly student, is that when slack you are very slack, but when busy, it is very busy! These few days, phone became so quiet. Why? I dont know. Perhaps slowly, i have lost touch with my friends ba. Everyone became busy, so the time for chatting is also reduced by a lot.. Sometimes, i worry. That are the people around me that simple? Because i just realised, the place i am in now, isnt very simple. But i will continue to go on!!!! Its really good to be naive. So never think about being mature really. I think it is a matter of time when we know the nature of the society. So kids, continue being in your kids' world!!! Working today. Nothing much to look forward. I look forward to my bed when i reach home! haha.. |