|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I hate to be alone. Because when i am alone, i think about my problems, and i will get sad, then i will cry. So now, i love work. Because i can see people who dont make me feel alone. The service crew, kitchen crew. All the people in gatsby bar and restaurant. I know chef lee care a lot about me, like a father. Andy cared a lot about me (Chef andy). He has been asking how i am feeling, have been noticing my facial expressions, and he told me not to pretend happy. Ya i pretended to be happy. So that i dont worry all of you. Thanks for caring. Whenever i felt sad when i go to work, i can hear ah qian and ah quan asking me 'today mood not good?'. Always hear words of concern. Thanks people. Thanks people for the concern early in the morning. I dont like to feel sad, but i am so sensitive sometimes. Small things people do, like friends, family, can affect me a lot. Perhaps i make small problems big. But my family problems has all along been an accumulation. I dont like to mention, but i dont want to forget too. Because forgetting makes me forget what is hatred. I dont want to forget. Can you believe it? hai.. I will try my best in everything. But i hope i will not be alone.. Thank you michelle for listening. And yiqing for understanding. And you for trying to help. If not for you, i would have already died and cry like hell. Thank you for staying to listen, although you didnt finish listening. I didnt know such feelings have already developed. I thank you. |