|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Went hsing hai and there are so many songs to play! And side reading, so gone case for me la OMGOSH. But nevermind it was fun. The composition is.. eh funny.. haha but we still do it. Shen lao shi is very professional. He is trying to make hsing hai professional i feel, at least for practice wise. The system of stopping playing the instruments when conductors stops the orchestra. Now i find it irritating too haha. I realised i am really a typical geminian. I practically forgot everything i have bothered about. I have the strong ability to keep my problems and push them aside heh heh.. I am ok again. Now i see the motivation to practise, for a better me, for a better music. For myself. Quartet is reviving again, thanks to rachel's help. I think i will be able to do something for the quartet. I dont want our 2 years of effort to go down to waste. I will jiayou! haha.. I love this song more and more. Really love it. Announcement! HSING HAI MUSIC ASSOCIATION CONCERT FOR GUO JIN CAI (SUONA, SAXAPHONE SOLO) 7PM July 15 2007 TICKETS AT 10, 14, 16 SINGAPORE CONFERENCE HALL. I seriously hope you all would come to watch and support us! Our songs are interesting, do come support! |