|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Well, it is ok. Thanks michelle. For understanding me and not forcing me to say everything out. I didnt even want to speak, which explains why i dont want to tell her. Now then i know, why michelle is my best of best friend. Because she can understand me more than others. And she should know i need a lot of time to think. Thanks. Oh my, a week without milo. What should i do? If i have problems, milo wont be there. Nevermind, enjoy your trip to china! And remember to share with me when you come back, like what you did last time! wahaha.. Take more photos! I want to see how conservatory is like!!! hee.. love you michelle! 6pm work. A DUMB ME reached 5.40. Because andy told me to go earlier. And guess what? Got tricked again. suck. They were busy with the function at night. Then for what call me come so early. I super sianed with him. Then today everyone was busy. What to do, stupid function. Then it rained and stopped and rained and stopped. Idiotic weather. Make me carry chairs, remove table settings, remove this and that. Wipe and put back and remove again. Stupid rain, if you want to rain please come all at once. Need to fool us like that? Then the people came. Hai, another chaotic period. Chefs were busy like mad. Because it was a buffet.. Then after that they were busy keeping the food and we were busy removing the buffet settings. How great man. Tired like mad. But i am a psycho. The more tired i get, the more i dont want to sleep. In the end i ended wiping the table cloths after the function and i was in the restaurant doing work. Because there are too many people outside. Also good la. haha. I plan to watch the sunrise. But it seemed that no one will be going with me. I dont know if i should go. Should i? I want to leave this place. When one affects one. Affecting each other could be good or bad. tell me, how to feel good when i hear not so good things? i dont know. so tiring everytime like that. Give me some space? some time? Or give me a xueqi 3 years ago? Work again in the night. I love work. I love colleagues. I love time passing there, though slow.. but eventful.. I love my quartet. I love my music school. I love my friends, i love my pipa a lot. what can i do? should i continue such passion for all the things i am doing right now? or should i learn to let go? should i? |