Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
SEE MY MOOD CHANGE?

Its happy one lor! Lala, firstly, because i get to know a new friend. Secondly because of work. Thirdly, because i want to be happy!

Some things made me a little unhappy. Or rather, some facts i realised, some people i realised. But i shouldnt be affected, because this person should not be affecting my life too! Regardless of how the person has changed to be. I learn to treasure my days with michelle, yiqing, jeremy, nick, yiwen, huiyi, char, hanni and all the others! See how optimistic i am lor! haha, thanks to the sea, myself, my friends! Hee..

I love my new hairstyle! I am sad, because tml weikang leaving spore then no one teach me composing stuff and crap with me. He super crappy. I am sad, because this week michelle not coming hsing hai! I am sad, because tml nick is not free to lian qin with me. I am sad, because i wont get to see my chef lee for 2 days. I am sad, sad sad..

BUT I am happy! Because sunday there is hsing hai! Tml there is 2F chalet! Tomorrow i will get to see great pals! Because i still have yiqing to crap with me! Because michelle is back from beijing! WOO! So many things to make me happy.

Shuai ge is sick today. AHQUAN get well soon!!!!!









Pictures that make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥