Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Whenever i see people feeling so emotional, i cannot help thinking that its quite dumb. Waste life over that. But sometimes, i am feeling that way too. I dont like the me sometimes, that i have to tolerate with all the emotional changes within me. I feel so vexed, so vexed till i wanted to call to china. Because i dont know who i can really approach to give me advices. So i kept it to myself. Had dinner with yiqing and nic, and i am really so blur after what yiqing told me. She is being realistic, and it isnt as if i havent been thinking about it. But she was right, what do i really want to be? Such sudden decisions, havent been coming for a long time. And such a advice, isnt something that i would expect to hear. I am surprised, excited. Because of one sentence "You should live to do something you like". Because of this sentence, so i go ahead with what i want to? Without thinking about the consequences? It is seriously something i love. But i want to balance the pro-s and cons.

It was fated, i didnt call to china. I ended talking to weikang. Perhaps he is the one that can give me the advice i want. Perhaps, i shouldnt make that call to china ba. So i chose to keep it to myself. After talking to him, i know what to do. Perhaps i need more time to think about it. But i think, what he said was right. Some words he said, still in my head. He is right. Thanks weikang.

This is life i guess.
Do we live for ourselves, or for a responsibility?

I live for a responsibility now..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥