|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
我搜尋著世界 只想找到一個空間 佈置我的宣言 夢想已存放許多 不在乎被誰偷走 我只有一個感受 我真的 真的 我真的受傷過 黑夜逆風細雨 夢想熱情和我 痛苦卻又甜蜜 Why should I care at all? At all... 我不管別人的看法 卻又想被人看見 你總是說出了盲點 有時候真是討厭 信心已存放了許多 你不在卻不好過 我只有一個感受 你真的 真的 你真的夠愛我 黑夜逆風細雨 夢想熱情和我 痛苦卻又甜蜜 Why should I care, Why should I care, Why should I care at all? At all... 每個選擇路口 我就挑難的路走 每次你放棄我 我突然回頭你卻還跟著我 黑夜逆風細雨 夢想熱情和我 痛苦卻又甜蜜 Why should I care, Why should I care, Why should I care at all? At all... Lyrics are one of the key factors to a good song, and i think this song has lyrics linking to all enthusiasts! Haa. Today, i learnt a lot of things at work, but also felt very sick. As in, i am physically sick la! haha. Today i went mad and kept laughing, dont ask me why. wahaha, cause its too funny. Thanks uncle for caring for me, giving me medicine, and asking if i am ok for the 5 hours of work! i really appreciate it. Thanks arthur for the medicine. Thanks andy for PICK UP-ing so loudly. Today i did so much work, servicing cum taking orders cum runner. Why am i doing so much today? Haa, but it forced me to learn. To learn something, i realised that environment does matters. The more new the environment is, the more we learn. Whereas those that we are so familiar to, we dont bother to learn anymore. Interesting huh? Then chef lee was asking me if i wanted to learn chef skills from him, haa, he wants me to take profession as a chef! If i dont make it for my pipa, i will consider chef, because i have interest in cooking. (NOT EATING PLEASE! I HAD ENOUGH FOOD) Haa. This links to.... I WANT TO EXERCISE! Really lack a lot man! let me die la omgosh! haa. Fri and sat i am going gym! No choice, must go workout le, i scared i get fat! And some things made me realise that i need to be slim. Today had some encounters that really stunned me and i was shocked. I never had such thing coming to me, and it shall never be anymore! Enthusiasm is building up for everything! Work, pipa, gym, studies! WOO! Can i have 48 hours a day? haha! Today went to study at esplanade cafe and i enjoyed high class life drinking high tea eh? haa.. I saw some composing books and decided to borrow it, maybe i will need it! hee... Ok exam is tomorrow let me work hard for the rest of my day!!!! After that i can sleep! wahaha! |