Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Yesterday i went to watch the syco performance. As usual i will say, nothing much to comment for the orchestra itself. I like clara sophy's concerto, really good. The meaning of the song is brought out. Good work done by cheng wei! haa.. Jiayan's concerto was not bad too. Just that he was too nervous. Good work everyone!

Went to have a drink after the concert with mic, kenny, weikang, deli and sumin. Deli said so many funny things until we keep laughing cannot stop. Haha.. He is so funny la, i cant stand it too.. And we realised something new ah.. eh new gossip in the circle again! so surprising..

Today had hsing hai. The songs quite crappy (oops). Aiya not very fun. soso. But i think nao hua deng is worth to watch serious. lala.. And we were laughing today cause shen lao shi is quite funny today. Finally orchestra looks like orchestra today with more people around. I love this feeling. jiayou us!

I need to practise seriously. tomorrow lesson. I dont wish to disappoint my teacher and myself. After watching the syco concert, i suddenly has thinkings again. And yes i can pick up the qin to practice again. Jiayou xueqi.


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥