Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Actually today i have nothing much to blog but i feel like blogging so i blog! haha. Have been rather sick and tired recently, perhaps because of that PI test that really drained me. I studied and studied until i am sick and i still study until test that day. I have no choice, i want to do well. This test is like so hard, the MCQS! So hard stupid idiot..

Ok i shant say PI anymore. Next week i have GEMS and POPRI test so i shall work hard like again? haha. Because i havent been really free so my time for pipa is like 0. I practised quite a lot today so i think it shouldnt be a problem. Today, when i held the qin i dont have the feeling of putting it down, it has been such a long time since i felt this way. I am happy. :)

I heard my own sound. I have realised i improved again. Perhaps not a lot, but not like before. My lun, my cleanliness, has much more to go, so i will jiayou and not hestitate at all. My life, shouldnt have hesitations, because i am still young! I should learn to try. Maybe..

Yesterday i worked again. I am really tired dragging myself to work because i have no energy.. I cried when i see parent celebrate bdae for the kid, i went to chef lee and cried. He consoled me and i got better. Real nice to have someone to tell you and make you grow up. For me, it is chef lee- my godfather! wahaha..

Today, i went to watch chunmei perform. Not bad la, but she was right.. It is very hard to stand out in piano. Because it is too competitive.. I saw the students today during interval and i was like.. Oh god so competitive the people!! After that went to orchard with sam for lunch and we talked quite a bit. From him, i learnt new things again. But it also motivated me.

Tomorrow, hsing hai. Hai, suddenly i have the feeling of not going to practice. I dont know why, hai..

I still have a lot of pictures havent upload. Will upload like soon!!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥