|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Yesterday went to celebreate mingrang's bdae and we were laughing throughout the meal. Haa, mad group of us- huiyi, jingjing, mingrang and sita. I was like complaining that no garlic bread cause i had craving for garlic bread that day haha.. and some auntie call me obasang kns (i never say auntie is huiyi ah).. I said cafe cartel better than swensen's they dont believe.. sian.. they got free flow of bread lei they dont want so sai.. haa.. make me complain whole day.. That sita is very funny la, well we keep saying nonsensical stuffs hee. But it was fun, hanging out with poly friends start to be a normal activity for me. Why is it until 3rd year then we learn to treasure each other's presence? So late.. Then me huiyi and sita went to do shopping, and bought a few items! But what i really want to buy is shirts! I saw a nice shirt and i gonna get my mum with me wahahahaha! Today went to gym and i saw hanson! Oh my he lost so much weight. 13kg!! My goodness what made you so determined! After seeing him i got more motivated and i am sure gymming helps in losing weight. And he looks nicer after losing weight! Good for you hanson!! Hanson finally becomes a little handsome eh! haha! Went work today. I am happy that i am able to service customers smoothly and i am happy pearly didnt restrict and allowed me to control the back.. thanks.. Everything in work, i learn to look at the positive side. hee.. I seriously need to plan my schedule so that i have time for pipa, studies, exercise and rearrangements.. I shall not cruchyroll today! wahaha.. Yesterday watched cello, and it was a bit scary that i have to msn miss lee yiwen. haa. SPEAKING OF LEE YIWEN, she ps me!! Say want go gym together then u ps me! You remember ah! I want slap u! haha.. Gymming is so fun!! I want go!! maybe tml? eh see how wahaha.. Ok back to cello the movie. I realised that the 2 cellists are so competitive and it is always that the one weaker is jealous of the one stronger. This is all about competitiveness, isnt it? .. And i am a competitive player.. sigh.. |