Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
I've got a liking for another new song! woo! haha.

Recently, i have a lot of new thinking and perceptions. This society is not like what i perceived to be. I have to constantly fight for myself, for my own benefits, my rights.. All these that seemed so unreal are in fact, real. Seemed such a pathetic life that we all lead. The people we thought arent like what we perceived to be turned out to be different. The people we thought wouldnt near us may be in fact the closest to us. This society, or rather life.. is always changing and we wouldnt know what is coming next..

Well i am crapping a lot. I dont know what i am saying anymore..

Perhaps, in the first place, we should set a conclusion for everything. To put a comma behind sentences, would it be better? perhaps it will be..

July 15 is reaching, yet tickets arent doing well. Well i am not bothered by this anymore.

Today had lesson. Perhaps it is the first time i can feel so relaxed having lesson. Perhaps all along i had treated lesson too seriously. That i dont know how to relax. Let's relax... I told sam that i decided to go nie. conservatories.. i am not cut for it. But i will continue to aim for consrvatory standard. because I am a competitive player.


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥