|
A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.
Instagram
<
@xueqi04
A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday
I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
|
Today at work i felt so happy. If only i an be with all of them forever. But i know it is impossible. One day, i may leave here.. I really dont wish to leave. I hope they dont leave me before i leave too. Arthur and alvin just left. Felt so different without them around. But i think i will miss them.. They are people that are like big brothers that can take care of me.. Whenever i have friends around me, i seemed like that one taking care of them, like nic, jake they all. I can never felt taken care of.. But over there, i can rest and relax my tensed mood and just relax my mind. Because of them around. They may be a passer by in my life, but i just love them, as much as how much i love pipa, really.. Today, there is only my godfather, shuai ge and mary in hot kitchen.. I like mary alot.. She takes care of me, like a big sister. And she makes here not as cold blooded. I love her!! If only i have a sister like her.. Well i dont have sister either.. haha.. I enjoyed work today, because i do runner's job. If only i can do runner tml also. But i doubt. If only i am that lucky. Hope i am :)
I really like working with shuai ge and godfather and mary.. I love them a lot.. AND AND today there are amazing pic we took during work. But too bad never take with them wahaha.. i like shuai ge.. he isnt like andy or arthur, who takes out hp when he works, chat when he works.. He takes seriousness in work and he doesnt slack.. I like his working attitude..
HERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!
the nicey mary!! my lao die!
my shuai ge!!
shuai ge is cooking!
|