Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Today, i am tired and worn out. That i can cry immediately if i can right now. I am not sad, just overstressed. Because of a test, i got so stressed. Because of results, i am stressed. Because of pipa, i get tensed up. Because of this.. I get so worn out..

I really seriously cry.
I talked to sam and now i have some thinkings arising. Because he is more advanced so he can hear something in zhangqiang that i cant? Actually i can hear that, just that i know i cannot do zhangqiang sound, so i changed to fanwei instead. And her music touched me, i always feel blessed that i play pipa when i hear her few best pieces.. For zhangqiang, i dont know. He has good yinse, but should we compare these 2 players? That who is better? One has good yinse, one has good music and chuli. But does it mean the other has bad music and bad yinse? It doesnt, obviously. All pursuing solid sounds, all looking for their sounds they want to achieve. But most have been concentrating on speed. But while we are searching for sounds, do we neglect speed too? Which is important now? Yinse or music? Which stays longer in our minds? Yinse or music? I dont think fanwei is lousier than zhangqiang in music. Who says traditional music cannot be sustaining? Who says making pipa music modern would be better? There isnt a definition. Isnt music about preferences? About thinking sounds, preferring sounds you like and music you prefer? Isnt music just that? Why is it when people do special things out of music, the ones who do fabulous music all along became not special anymore? Chinese music.. Isnt bringing out the special chinese music flavour.. harder than trying to do anything new?

I just dont like the feeling of seeing people attracted to new trends and forget about the things that already existed. I am not saying that such new things shouldnt be happening, just that.. isnt there a preference in music instead? Instead of denying one's hard work all along..

Popri.. i hope i get a 80..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥