Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Yiwen told me not to think too much. I really listened to her and slept, and it still doesn't help. Perhaps, horoscopes are true. I am a typical geminian. Someone told me that horoscopes isnt very important and isnt true for all, but somehow, i see that geminian chaacteristic in myself. Sometimes, even i myself dont like it. How? But sometimes, i think maybe it is because my heart is too active ba..

I looked forward to work yet i hate working sometimes. How contradicting i can be.. How do i get rid of such irritating feelings. I love pipa but yet sometimes i hate pipa. I said i dont mind but actually i mind a lot. Is that female characteristics? They dont mean what they say, that is what i watched and saw in dramas. Am i such a female too? I dont know really sometimes. Some people's actions are influential enough to make me sad or affected, some people's actions arent even important to me. Or rather, in the first place, the person should be important to me to affect me. I dont know why i am typing all these, but i know i am typing all these for a reason. Do not ask me the reason, because even i dont know. Sometimes i look forward to seeing certain people, but sometimes i am afraid to see or look at them. Why am i such a lousy person? What am i thinking???? I cannot figure why i am like this now too. I am not depressed, not sad, not angry. I just have some thinkings and it is why i am typing all these down.

Yesterday went to work. So boring yesterday.. Andy and my shuai ge working. But they are very quiet. So not nice working with them yesterday. I cannot expect every working day to be fun isnt it? Kitchen is so short of team members now, and so is the service line.. Yesterday was so busy out of a sudden that i dont even know why a tuesday is so busy. I was working like mad yesterday. And i cannot be always smiling, because it is very tiring. I only smile at customers. Sorry to michelle and minhui. You all came at the wrong time la, if only you all came earlier haa. I would be able to service you all..

Today there is work again. I am going to gym later. Stop making me think so much anymore!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥