|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks. 1) DEPRESSIVE GIRL Well people who just know me wont know this. But people who know me long enough will know that i am a very depressive girl. And always affecting people with my depression. no matter studies or pipa, i am always like that. But now currently in non-depressive mood hehe. 2) DOUBTFUL PERSONALITY I tend to doubt things a lot. friendships, my ability, what life i am having. My life has so many whys and disbeliefs, but yet i trust people easily, what a big irony this is haha! 3) MAD GIRL AT TIMES When i get high i just joke and joke and joke. People get so entertained when around me because of my character, well i am a geminian wahha. I have an infectious laugh (what my friends say) and they feel that i am nonsensical at times but BELIEVE ME there is somemore worse than me! haha. 4) FRIENDS? I realised friends are important to me. When i thought they werent important then i got to understand that are actually the ones who can make me stand up again even when i fall down. Friends have such powers, and only true friends make me feel really blessed with them around. 5) FICKLE MINDED Please dont misunderstand i am not fickle minded about love. haha. Just fickle minded with deicisions that i have to make. usually the decisions i make always make myself regret dont ask me i seriously dont know why! haha. I always cannot decide things fast enough and always wait for friends to decide and oh please my friends are the same as me they cant decide! so usually we end up regretting, how lucky i am to have such good friends eh? haha.. 6) LOVES MUSIC I love music a lot. varying from pop to classics. I just love them. recently took a liking to jazz, i love the jazz music! it is so cool that i want to shout COOL in a high place straight down! haha.. Recently learnt guitar and i find it so cool. Learning new things are super duper cool! so happy! 7) TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD I hope that one day i can travel around the world. To european countries, even better places like paris, france, italy! such wonderful places are beautiful! I want to go xiang ge li la, and i want to go xi shuang ban na! Beautiful places attract me! 8) HAVING CHALET WITH MY FRIENDS I really hope one day i can have chalet with my good friends together. A camp would also be fine! haha. All of us can play together and gossip in the nights, wake up and go out and play together again! I hope one day i can go to some high places and shout my hearts out with my good friends. I hope one day, we can really play till our hearts out!haha.. 9) PIPA JING My POly friends always call me pipa jing. so i shall write some then. Because since year 1 i always carry a pipa to school so my friends say that i am a pipa jing, always performing in school. And EVEN LECTURERS KNOW! Thanks to geraldine thng. haha. 10) 1ST POLY CRUSH I had a crush on a polytechnic lecturer. well amos goh. And thanks to my GOOD FRIENDS he also know about it. lucky people mature, not like young guys avoid here and there. and now whenever i see him i can hear my name also. I would like to thank geraldine thng, ng huiyi, li wenyi and emily seow for this eh! haha.. Do you really know xueqi? ahha Now game time! Those whose names are here please participate too! haha.. 1) Miss Ho yiqing 2) Cute and random chunmei 3) The funny pipaist weikang 4) The no more 5566 fan Ng hui Yi 5) The flower idiot Lee Yiwen 6) The random jake! |