|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I was thinking, perhaps.. Competitive or not, is not the main point. We shouldnt categorise ourselves. Because we are who we are. We learn music in the first place because of passion or addiction or interest. We should be holding to such a belief until the very last breath of our lives, if we honestly love music and want to play music forever. Either by playing or not playing, as long as we love music, i believe that we should hold passion more than anything. Because eventually, we do these for ourselves. Competition, just makes our passion shorten and shorten as time goes by.. I have asked myself whether i am a competitive player. But i guess the answer isnt important now, isnt it? I just love what i am doing, and that is it. Music should be simple, and should be made simple in the first place. I choose to live with my dreams and ideals, and not to be restricted by external factors such as comparison :) I am who i am, and this is xueqi. Talked to 2 childish girls today- Chunmei and laiweng. Goodness why are girl school students sooooooooooooooo childish! haha.. But being with them makes me feel young (although i aint very old wahaha). Did some dumb things today like holding hands and imitating haha. So long didnt see jake and brian, and luckily they came, got chance to talk to them haha. Today ghost opera was ok la.. The one that left me the best impression was the 8 songs of the mad king.. goodness it is funny, and entertaining! haha.. Music wise isnt easy too! I think ghost opera is easier than this haha.. From today onwards, let us all work hard for pipa!! Or rather, for our dreams! WOO! Jiayoujiayou! Took photo with sam today, like FINALLY 1 pic with sam haha.. wait till yiqing uploads it! Labels: pipa |