|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I have confidence to do well in my rearrangement of canon in D. Jiayou xueqi. I practised today, but left hand, is like super painful. Hope it will get well VERY SOON, i feel so useless when holding pipa now. Keep practising right hand, but i feel uncomfortable with the nails i am using now, real uncomfortable with it. And i really hope i find back my black nails.. I really need black nails.. i sound like drug addict now. Today i feel so funny, referring to composing books in CHINESE. Goodness i really cant read it (although my chinese is not bad la) haha. Too much chinese terms, i feel so wierd reading also hee. Yes it gave me inspirations. Thanks to myself for not giving up! haha.. Sunday is sam's performance. Hope he will have a very good performance that day! Tml going klunch with huiyi!!! Let's sing our hearts out! since 2 person only hee.. yay yay!! Can vent out all my bottled feelings! so happy.. Tagbacks! Weikang : Thanks for the encouragement my GRANDFATHER!!! I want to hear your 1st composition too! YQ : Hey hope you will be free like VERY SOON ok? more people would make the job faster and easier! Rach : Thanks alot... Chunmei : Haha, it was from a drama la just that i changed a bit hee.. :) : eheeh u think rearranging super easy ah? mad it is so hard and such songs got copyright law i dont dare use also. Labels: composition in progress |