|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
SHE TALKS RUBBISH. but i decided not to anyhow blog, because if i do i will become ye tianyu. so i cannot. I was laughing and laughing while drinking. But i didnt vomit, i just think that the cars are very big!!!!!!!!!!! haha.. i weikang.. sorry. i tml then transfer money, i cannot walk straight line now. sorry weikang.. haha. i enjoyed my day? I hated the wine but i tgt of someone and started drinking and drinking. That person made me drunk. wahaha. i am drunk but dont know why i still can blog. just that keep typing wrong words heh heh. I love hsing hai, loved the members. I love my teacher, i thank him for all, for making the xueqi today. I am optimistic, so i believe i can work hard for pipa now, but my hand still pain:( :(( why like that.. Jeremy coming to play the concerto in dec! jiayou wooo woo wooo wooo! wahaha.. Dont know what i am saying. i love being happy, but dont like crying. so i shall not cry. because xueqi is brave and optimistic. I MEAN IT. thank u friends for replying my sms and msn! thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Labels: daily rants |