|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I admit. She is a good planner, she plans her work with students (FYP), she is a very ambitious person, and so am i. I want the project to end up nice nice also. The meeting yesterday was rather ok, i see that she actually plans and do things. But by saying and not doing is not enough. The practical today again let me see priya like that. Late by 25 minutes. I couldnt wait and told the group to get started cause i know its super long. I am in fact very pissed. When she came she said sorry for being a little late. Forgot lab coat somemore. She went back office for 15 minutes and came back again. what shit.. she still never wear lab coat.. hai.. then she totally left us alone to do her things, and when she come back.. she give us her office number and say if got anything just call her. If it is like that, we dont need a lecturer like her. If it is like that, we can do practical ourselves too. And in fact we did it ourselves. Feel more and more disheartened about this person and my project. I hate her blaming me. She said she briefed group 3 last week so i should know but i and doing expt 4. Pissed. and she blamed me for not paying attention. hello how would i know expt 3 when i did expt 4 last week?! goodness.. i am so pissed with her. i shall cool down ..... Labels: daily rants |