|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Went hsing hai in the morning. I am punctual! Practice at 11.30am, i reached before that! I was worried because i didnt practice for the past 4-5 days, so i was like 'HOW AH', cause i have mass lesson too. And i know how sam's mass lesson would work. He would as usual do 1323 and listen to luns. Which he really did. haha. Interesting day. Prac started, as usual, jere was earlier than me. He always so early dont know for what, what else la he usually practice. ha. Today added ivan to the group, he came to see how hsing hai works. He said he has decided to come, but i dont see the determination in him. I shall wait a few more days and see whether he is still determined. Because i am worried that he will leave the co within a year then hsing hai members will ask me. I think too much i know, just dont like the people i recommend to co come and go.. Duet is what xiaohui told me. I not sure, dont feel like having it, cause i need attention on su. oh well... see how la. Mass lesson was quite fun, just that its abit short. Watch a few videos and i think the wang ying is real pretty too. Sam was abit exaggerating la haha, he so high for what? haha. I think she is super clean, love her stage expression and sound! She rocks! Shall do some research on her in huain.. haha. Sam told me my sound improved quite a bit. I was like ?!?!, cause i didnt prac for the past few days. Was busy with Yuzhe's events and my project. So i was quite amazed. Anyway i feel like i became more zha shi too. Maybe during teaching of chunmei i become solid too. Still way to go i will jiayou! haha. Chunmei have some issues to settle, i have to think of how to solve it. Went dinner with sam jere jake nic ivan and it was quite long a dinner? Ok la its interesting. Tml school! Have to sleep soon. On this note, i wanna thank chunmei for helping me today :) love you girl :) |