|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Today was so tired! haha. I am still tired. But want to relax abit and work later. see how much i can work today :) Took the Biomaterials test at 11am. Well it was super easy. HEH HEH. thanks to huiyi hor? haha! I studied quite well for the test. Hope to receive the results! should have a 80 i guess? haha. Aiming A!!! Still have EIC test and PQM test results to take back. Looking forward! haha. Next tue should be coatings technology test. I should start preparing 4-5 days before it cause the chapters are super duper long. Thanks to THE. And he never announce actually. So irritating. So must wait till next week he come back then we will know. Went to lesson with huiyi they all. And priya told us her cousin died, which was the one in the news, the NTU student that died of sleep. So coincidential. She seemed sad, i dont know.. But if she can drag fyp deadline i am more than happy. haha. No time for project. But i sympatise with her la. I understand the feeling of losing a kin, a young one somemore. Went to bugis with huiyi to shop for a present! lalalalala.. happy! think our present is not bad haha. I think i may want to work again. I am short of money.. sianz.. |