Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Has been a few days since i blogged.

Few days did affect me quite a lot. A lot of things happen to me.
Lost my file when i was on bus 154 to chunmei's hse on monday.
I tried helping her to stand up, although i dont know if she is trying to stand up on her side now. I hope she can do well with me too. Hopefully you can. I pinned a lot of hopes on her, or i can say that, i expect alot from her too. Maybe much more than sam expects. Just hope i didnt waste my time. Didnt receive any further contact after that lesson that day, i dont know how she is doing. So sometimes, i can understand how sam is feeling teaching students.. I had the responsibility of tutoring her for the 4 weeks, i hope she bucks up. The anxiety within me, no one can understand...

Tuesday received call from police station. Shall not further elaborate cause i dont want to say.

Wednesday had my meeting with new member and meena. New member is quite a nice girl, Joy. Hope i will work well with this new group mate :) Because i think she can work very hard, i am quite sure. Maybe even harder than me. We had some conclusions to our fyp work schedule and i am qite happy with it because she plans with me. Ok i think she is nice in all.. Discussed till 3 plus pm. Oh i left out something! Meeting with priya. Priya says we are going to the National eye center next wednesday to do cell culturing! So fun. Our project is sponsered by national eye center anyway hee. Then she says following will be going to NTU, as with going to NTU to do what then i am not that sure. But i heard we have to meet the doctor there or something one. So it is not confirmed yet la. But what i know now is next wed and thurs i am not free. Will be at national eye center for these 2 days :) Back to topic. Then i crapped with jaz and ming rang till 6 plus jaz left. acc ming rang till 7 and her cousin came so we said bye. I went to spco and ... lalala

Today is nth much, just that i went for a job interview but i am not sure if i want that job. I might get it i might not, leave it to fate ba :) Not that keen actually but location is keen. Just pay wise not keen. Went for EIC i think susan lee is so cute. She took aimer's case and made it a case study. She toldme not to say names, i have a strong feeling next week is on me. She said she made mine a case study too. Wells.. haa.

So from mon to thurs. 4 days never prac. I gonna die at this rate. will deprove like mad? haa. I think its ok just the stupid lun of mine. Must prac ah solo coming..

I think we are constantly facing problems, regardless of group or people to people relationship. I feel negative too, although i chose to filter whatever i heard now. I cant be negative unless i am really intrigued. See how ba.. there are still time ahead..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥