|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Why? But i really dont know why. I just feel empty? Feel very burdened. Feel very frustrated. To have high EQ is not to voice out anything and keep all my emotions to myself. Such high EQ is hard for me. I have already kept alot of things to myself. Maybe i am all along not someone with such high EQ, it is so suffocating. But now, i dont feel like opening my mouth to say anything more. I dont feel like commenting, dont feel like telling anyone, saying anything i should. Just feel bottled but not willing to say out, such irony keeps me so frustrated. Suddenly felt quite emotional, my emotions like cant control today. I just hack care about everything, just became quite silent today. Today is so silent, but i am not used to it. Maybe i never really lived like this before. Just feel so different these few days. Felt happy that chunmei did well at sam's place again. Teaching her made me improved, although the initial stage of teaching was a little of problem for me, at least i see her learning curve now, which makes me happy. I can sense such happiness in her too, jiayou and i hope you can play solos like us very soon. Remember everything i say, i believe u will do well within half a year. As long as u persevere. Once you start the curve, it should go up and wont go down too much. I just feel so random, feel quite alone. Maybe the weekends are too long? Cant bring myself to smile too. My mouth stiffened. Such a wierd feeling. I shall put a stop to it. Good night. |