Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Just felt like typing something after hearing my blog song.

Perhaps i am already used to such solitude of my everyday. My phone doesnt ring except in school, my msn doesnt pop up. But i am used to it already, since i have been living everyday this way. I dont call my friends, i find calling someone a chore to me now, i dont know. Perhaps i have grown up, i have matured in thinking. I just find gossiping on phone a very bad thing. Wasting time over phone calls are just as bad. But once in a while receiving phone calls from friends are quite heart warming too. Nick called me in the night yesterday, although i was quite occupied at that time watching tv :p I am happy that he chose to call me when he feel quite bottled. Friends should be that way i guess? Talked very long with him, like around 2 hrs. We shared same sentiments over some matters. Yes i think some things are just so....

I cant control what is happening, but i wont ignore. I need to see the situations before i can make conclusions? I cannot be so negative that i forgot i left out something important.

I think friendships, like pipa, should be something happy. If its not happy, i will distant myself away by not contacting, not concerning. Life is just an irony.


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥