|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Went to meet nick and because morning then we decided to meet up again so we met nick at 2pm. Went to practise and spent the 2-3 hrs practising. I kept practising my solo, cause its super important to me. Have to play well. Sianz.. Alright, i look more forward to every week's lesson. I feel so interested in lessons always, i always learn new and interesting things nowadays. Optimism opens minds, pessimism shuts minds. I feel that strongly after seeing my change. haha. Thank you, for whatever people that helped me. I think my group of pipa friends helped me, thx so much though. haha. I have product quality management test on tues! shit la, i havent studied much. That topic is like 34 mcqs.. scary. Still have FYP to rush, still have work to do. I realised i shouldnt slack so much in the 1 week just doing elearning. shit.. Alrights, we continued with playing card games, figured some dumb uno game for 15 minutes and decided to give up and play something else instead. Its interesting man! haha. Played card games for super long, i think we are really bo liao also wahaha.. Went home at 9 plus and i am mugging for the test already. SIAN haha.. Alright another day coming up! jiayou! tml calling warner music to ask danson's schedule when he reaches singapore! WOO |