|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I am abit flustered. Suddenly at 430pm such a thinking came to my brain- what is exactly literature review? What is introduction? It made me so blur. Asked alot of people and thanks to lau hua huat, regina, jasmine and yiwen.. I understood what it is. Priya is on MIA today, so i cant do much lor. Now i have a problem, i couldnt find my journals. Well i dont want to explain why i have to find so last minute. I just have to find it. Now editing in the library. PHEW. sianz.. I am planning to do the sub titles then later i do my content editing. Received biomaterials test. 67/85. Which means 79 percent! IDIOT. quite low. I aimed 80 and above. shit. But its a quite a good result already. Just try to aim higher for the next quiz. Hopefully i can score 80 for the quiz this friday. Coatings. I WILL, jiayou ba me. Got 10 structured questions. 2 topics. Like very little but its a lot, considering 1 chapter is SOOOOOOOOOOOO long. Fine i shall start studying tomorrow. After that its microdevices. Shall think after friday! haha. Ok gotta continue work! Busy week for me. |