Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Yes people i havent got over the craze over Yuzhe! Haha. Yuzhe hurt his toe, must have been very painful. Heard that he hurt it before coming spore and malaysia. Even he said that it is painful, i suppose it must be real pain. I admire his tolerance with this pain throughout the whole schedule in spore and malaysia..

I am quite tired these 2 days. Hai. Yesterday had microdevices test and seriously.. I didnt sleep enough. Slept for 1 hr and went for the test already. After test still go sing 5 hrs of K. 5 or 6 hours la. I sang the most, so the 12.50 was the most worth it for me. The K session wasnt very very fun cause i think its more fun singing with huiyi! I think its fun singing with yiqing duets! haha. I love singing K with either of this 2 :). Yesterday was enjoying but suddenly heard something that really isnt soothing to my ear. Shant elaborate, hopefully i dont hear it anymore in future. Just hate it.

I wonder how much i will score for microdevice. Hai.

Now i am patiently waiting for my virus scan. It is quite... It seems to be infected with trojan but when did i even accept anything? hai. If it is affected with trojan my mood is going to be so DANG..

No mood to go eic seriously. Hai. I think i am not going today already..


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥