Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Feel so wierd now shifting to this blog and no one comment at all. Hello is anyone reading?

Loneliness i must say. Yesterday was a hectic night. Some of my friends will know if they contacted me yesterday night. I dont want to repeat the incident, i just feel that i hate the situation i am in now. I hope i can be 21, so that i can make my own decisions, forever. Hate such night alone, feeling so down, feeling so empty. But yet i cannot do anything. I hate such times, when i need a shoulder but i know i dont have a shoulder out there to lie on. I want to lie on my own shoulder, but the shoulder is just impossible to lie on. If not, try lying on your own shoulder, its even more tired..

Well stop the craps. Today our trip to national eye center is cancelled. The doctor called priya to tell her that he has an operation so we have nth to do for the week. Joy requested to have a meeting so i will arrange one on friday. Maybe to delegate the stuffs too i suppose. I will be the one delegating so i think i have to do some read up on the past work the group did.. Hopefully we can go national eye center asap because the project shouldnt delay anymore. Half a semester gone already and nothing is done. Today saw the biomaterials presentation. I think the first group’s was fantastic so i think my group should do a nice nice one too. Will do it with weini they all on friday.

I think once sam is not in spore i tend to slack alot. I never practice pipa for 2 days already! just slack and slack. I rather spend time on studies nowadays than pipa. How much can passion fetch? Feel that way alot recently.

Gonna study at home for the CAT on fri.. SIAN!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥