|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Finished this show so i like the music now! Its quite joyful hee. Have hsing hai later, argg.. heh. Let me rest a teeny little bit :) Might bring my qin to repair tml. see how it will turn out tml. hai. ARGG I know my directions already. Thanks avilyn! __________________________________________________________ Took chunmei for the last lesson as sam have assigned. Became very worried because i dont get to see her play every week during lessons. I think i am used to watching her play for me every week, used to the assigning of homework for her every week. Today changed her tan tiao, something i am quite happy of. But i am not sure if she will still remember it. I hope sam think the tan tiao i changed is ok.. :) Went for lunch at singapore post and we ate abit long hor? Since its fast food but we didnt really eat fast :) Chatted till 3pm, which was a little late for both of us already.. Chunmei went home to take her piano books and i went to spore post and went home. Tml morning i will make the trip to town council :) then i will go to sam's house, but not going for lesson this time round. Need to show sam my qin, i might bring to kun rui very soon. Like tml? haa.. I will see how. Ok i can prepare to go hsing hai le. my qin.. HAI |