|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
未来,是什么? If i had a choice. I would have gone to ccom to study pipa degree. If i had a choice, i would have done it long ago. But i had no choice. Again, this question struck me. What do i want? Where would i want to go? After graduation? If only i could do well in pipa, then i still might have a chance. But the chance is low anyway. I only hope that i can do arts management. Can i? Hai. I would like to visit the open house. NTU open house, Laselle open house. Please do inform me!!! Went to the co. Well. I think senior junior logic still exist in co is abit old fashioned. For a 4 bars, i dont care whether its me solo or jere. Afterall it is only a 4 bar solo. 4 BARS ONLY. So stressing who should solo is wierd isnt it? But i know she did it for my own good. She wants me to take it, i know she is concerned for me. I just dont like the concert songs. Done a little flimsy .. |