|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
My comments column is active thanks alot my nicest friends! haa. Went for EIC today. Managing conflicts today. Did role play of managing conflict emotions, i was surprised i did the most firm one. Haa, my name kept coming out in the lesson abit paisae when too much attention is on me. I dont mind attention but not too much. But it is interesting because today then i realised i am soft yet firm. I did i nice feedback too, according to what miss lee says. Lessons getting quite interesting. Not that unfamiliar with dchem already. Quite funny everytime, the lessons with dchem. Always laughing and laughing. The guys in the class were funny. Haa. If i survive till next friday i am satisfied. Tues test on coatings again, fri is productivity test. Thanks ah all THE’s test.. SIAN |