|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Tomorrow i am having a solo, it is december now. I would like to know how much i have grown and improved in this year- 2007. It is my most fruitful year for pipa and my thinking. Hope i have actually improved and learnt alot. Hope i will do my best tomorrow. I would just like to blog before my solo, so that in future when i look back i can reminiscence. Hee. I am feeling nervous about tml, serious. I am very worried about myself, and worried i cant do well. The more i think the worse i feel. Although i know i shouldnt think, but i am still thinking. Maybe because i am trying to relax and in the end became worse. Not so nervous about performing, just worried about performing to my own expectations. Think i get more nervous than jeremy for performances hee. Going to practise today, and later nick will come to practice the duet with me. Today WILL BE FINE! Hopefully it is :) Tomorrow is a good day! I have been telling myself that. Hee. And tml i will be tall! My shoes are quite high HEH.. Jiayou for me friends! I know u all do! Give me affirmation, so that i have the confidence to do well. Whatever performance, every performance of mine, have to be the best of what i have done. I dont want to disappoint myself, and never.. to disappoint my friends and most importantly, sam.. JY! |