Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Yesterday went hsing hai for practice. Played ruan for 2 songs, it totally killed me and that kenny still laugh and laugh. I look very funny playing ruan meh? I heard more than 1 feedback that i look very funny playing ruan. But whatever it is, i am playing! Lala. I am waiting and waiting to play pipa and i am so happy that finally i get to touch pipa! wahahaha. Played jiang he shui, which is think wasnt very hard, but there were no people playing pipa 2, anyway i was lazy to say, so cannot be bothered. Practice was finally over but i am worried, because practice cannot go through once out. I dont know how it will sound in the concert that day. Nevermind i dont care for the moment. Leave the worries to shen lao shi. haa.

Had lunch with yiqing, kwuan boon and ivan. Morale was low due to some thing. But after a while we decided not to get affected. Started eating and chatting, dont know for what chat till k box. But i think its fun, we were laming the whole afternoon hee. Cause of me? Dont know la. Kwuan boon is very lame, maybe because we are GEMINIS! haha.. Geminis are very outgoing eh? Then after practice we were sitting and thinking where to go. In the end kbox was mentioned so we agreed going to kallang. haa. Yesterday was a relaxed day, i felt very comfortable with the group yesterday, never felt so relaxed. Maybe because i was too stressed for a period and suddenly i can relax real good. haa.

K with yiqing and the guys. My 默契 with her became better? haa. Also to realise that the 2 guys, namely kwuan and ivan, loves to sing high notes. It sounds so not man haa. Kwuan boon is very cute i think, he made me very amused heh.. then we crapped all the way till 10 plus pm and we went home. Tired day..

When i went home, nick called me and we chatted till near 2. Nick is very understanding, thanks nick for understanding me :) good boy :)

Today went to do project. There are some problems and today priya is nowhere to be found. Argg.. I set some work and then delegated work. Joy came to tell me stuffs, about leading the group. I dont mind not leading, just dont know why such small things we also need to discuss, i just think sometimes she think too much..

Then went to watch The Warlords 投名状. I tell u all, it is very very very worth it to watch. Very. Superb acting skills seen from the 3 actors. I was very amused by Jet Li and Andy lau. The plot of the show, was planned beautifully. I just loved the show, it made me feel so touched that i cry nearing the end of the show. It is a must watch. It is indeed very very nice!

Now i am home. Planning for chalet...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥