Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I have one and a half chapters more! At home equals to slack. I did sit and study, but it didnt get into my brain until i slept and practised abit. Haa. Dont practice pipa i feel so uneasy one. I dont know why.

So i am left with drug delivery (half or more than half a chap) and contact lens to memorise.
I am done with the body implants, the first chap, second chapter and all the sterisation techniques. I should be fine! Just finished hydrogels 1 hour ago. Heh.

Will i be able to get A for biomaterials? I hope i can, serious. If not B+ ba, but hoping an A for this module.

Just now i was randomly thinking, why do i blog to let people know my thinking, my daily activities and all? Jeremy's last second blog entry was right. Why blog to let people know? But i am used to this, to having a website of my own :)

As to whether people who dislike me, detest me. I know some read my blog. I asked myself why do i want the person to know how i am doing? But i asked myself again, so what if the people knows? It shouldnt be bothering me. I am happy some friends read my blog frequently, and some, even daily. I know i have a daily fan reader at least-jeremy. Haa. The others i know they read, but no one told me he/she read everyday except for Jeremy. Thanks, my supporter!

Ok i have enough random thoughts. I shall focus on the quiz.

But i shall wish all O levels students all the best for result release! To my friends- Jake, brian, ivan, nick (english). To my brother(hope he score well).


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥