|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I have blogged yesterday about good news. The news is not out yet but i am blogging it today. I have a received a call telling me there is an audition at marina mandarin hotel, calling me to play pipa. Gave me 3 song names and impromptu there today. supposedly we could prac, but then suddenly it became that we have to play immediately. Played for around 15 minutes, waited for answer, so we were drinking the orange juice the hotel served and were waiting till 4 plus. At least i know ying xian, the guzheng player. The other 2 are teachers. I didnt know actually, till i heard them say about teaching and stuffs.. I also didnt know today we are paid. Quite surprised. I didnt feel elated about the gig, feel very worried. I am not super good at impromptu.. But still can make it pass la, i wont flop badly also. Thanks to all the gig experiences i had over at echo music i guess. Tomorrow there is another audition. 45 min program. So hopefully it will be ok. I pray it will be (pls). But as to whether the "deal" will be clinch, i dont hold any hopes. Not looking forward, but if it is really clinched, i guess it is good for myself too. But my practising time will be shorter. When we gain, we lose. But at least i use pipa to earn money. No need to go restaurant to work like hell already :) May i be blessed. Tomorrow have to call SP to ask about push carts, haa. |