Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
I finally finished watching coffee prince haha. Nice acting for all 4 main leads i must say :) And it is real addictive i must say. I finished watching it in 2 days, tudou is not bad i must say. Did not really have major jam while i was watching.

Now addiction is over. Back to studies, pipa. Although i havent been practising for the past 5 days. I am sick for the whole week, didnt have energy to practice. That's part of the reason. Another part is confusion i guess. Well i will see how it goes. Suddenly felt like playing chen sui again so i will repractise it again. :)

Chinese New year is coming! Woo hOO! Another festive season aprt from christmas. A season where almost all chinese celebrate it!haa. Spring cleaning is starting for my house, shopping for clothing and all. Phew, i love such work, and i get to receive red packets! Hee.. I remembered last year new year we still had mass lesson at sam's place, i hope not for this year. It just demoralises all of us during the festive season i guess..

Ok PQM test on monday. I can start browsing through!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥