Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Ok today is 2008! I dont anticipate for anything. I dont really look forward to anything. I just hope this year will be fine because i have already decided my future, what i will be doing, and what i want this year. Talk about a few days ago first.

Sunday. JEREMY WONG U WERE GREAT! I think this item was the most attracting to all people. But i think hong mei was not bad too. Just that the orchestra a little screwed and kwuan boon was a little lost at one part. But its not obvious la dont worry! I love hong mei's melody. But i will love peacock more cause peacock is a quite emo song. People also know why i like emo songs la haha.. We did a great job so let's all give a pat on our shoulders! haa. After concert took pictures here and there, so mad one.. Then went to the 2nd floor and saw a mad sam shouting my name and hugging me le. Haa, mad mad mad.. Went to New york New york for dinner, but couldnt eat so much so i shared with jake. Then we chatted and then sam came to look for us. Chatted a while and then we went home when the restaurant is about to close. THANKS FOR THE TREAT JW!

Monday. Went to sam's house in the morning to treat my qin. Its fine now! We arranged to go K today. So met there and then sang till 7pm. Well at a certain point of time i felt emo. But Yiqing knows why i am feeling that way :) Thanks for accompanying me to buy the book yiqing, you understand me quite well, thanks for understanding me without me talking about it. Then went went here and there looking for dinner place and we ended at yoshinoya and chatting. At a certain point i felt real uncomfortable and really wanted to cry. Dont worry people i am fine. As to why i am like that i cant even give myself an explanation..

But thanks everyone for the concern. Jeremy, Yiqing, Kwuan Boon, Nic.. For making me feel better, especially kwuan boon, making me laugh.. Thanks ivan for expressing concern in his blog, i saw it.. Thanks sam for concerning in msn.. I have super nicest friends around me :) love you all! Happy 2008!

I dont have resolutions for this year. I just hope there are more performances out there for me, i can play even better (i achieved my last year resolution about getting a lun!). I hope this year will be a fun year!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥