|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Back to the concert. Rehearsal started at 3 plus because i heard that the instruments arrived only at 3pm. Was rather late actually. I arrived 3 plus with william accompanying me to SCH. See william then my slipper broke (argg!) he was nice to help me while i change to the high heels which i hate the most! Walked to SCH and we chatted for a while, with regards to his yangqin, syco and his further studies. Then we went for the rehearsal which just started. 1 song and then the single items started. I went out to listen to jeremy's rehearsal, then i saw a very very familar face, and realised its 郭进财. He recognises me! Haa, said hi to him. I was rather surprised he recognised me, because i merely did accompaniment during hsing hai for his that concert not long ago.. Then saw Goh Eek Meng come in to listen to orchestra. Saw him watched jere's solo then left.. Jeremy did better during the actual concert than the rehearsal.. Its better! haa. Yishan had her rehearsal, she is just nervous la. But given her first solo, nervous is definitely there. Can understand that she will feel stressed too. She played well i feel. Liked her yinse :) She has a gan jue other erhu players dont really have. Bravo to female erhu solo-ist that can sing more man! haa.. I guess teacher really do affect the students.. Then the actual concert started... Jeremy's solo was not bad, at least its clean la. Better than rehearsal i am sure. took some pictures of him playing pipa. THANK ME JEREMY WONG! haa. Yishan was good! Her first solo and its already hong mei haa. I think she played quite well. Congrats! haa.. Ok that's all about today. Tml is practising, studying... And sunday is hsing hai qing gong yan.. mass lesson. WOO. -EDITED- |