Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Today.

Another mugging day. Not as fast as what i have expected. Planned to finish half of my biomaterials, but who knows! Only topic B. Cause i saw the past year papers, too many applications need to take note. So i ended up reading from nose to chin to heart valves to breast to hip to orthaepedic applications. haa.

Everyday seems to be mugging session recently. Mugging with friends are fun, but it will distract us and all of us slow down. So i am rather worried if tml i dont concentrate i cant finish biomaterials. I planned to finish another 2 chapters tonight. Makes it 4 chapters and i go school for 2 chapters. Hope i am able to do it. My tagboard also went quiet recently, isit because i dont come back often? These few days no time i dont go blog le..

Besides having to solve these studying planning. I have project to help settle. I am so unlucky sometimes i feel. Dont think i am that good at polymer already, project forced me to be very alert and to be aware of everything going around me, because people around me dont do it well. I have 1 very irritating member that has some depression problems or whatever she calls it. Getting too much on my nerves, and she will make me go berserk if this continues. I need medication haa. Now i think i have to handle it myself, all the hands on.. I have to "supervise".

First paper is reaching. Thurs. I need alot of time!!!!!! Plenty! Need to study later le. heh heh.

Made it a point to prac every 2 or 1 day(s) so that i dont deprove so much but awww jeremy's pipa head came out. So i guess have to return it to him, which lands me with no pipa. So i guess its fate ba. That i have to deprove again! Shit..

Ok that's all. Back to mugging!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥