|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Thanks to huiyi for sending me! I was thinking, if i really like someone in 5566, it would be xiaosun also. heh. But 1 idol is making me high enough le la hee. Spring cleaning today, i am taking a short break after my lunch :) Ok talks about yesterday! CAT exam, wells..... 60-70 should be fine! I admit i wasnt concentrated on studying that paper. So i dont deserve good marks too.. Went to k with ivan at 11am. Sang 1 song each, taking turns. I think its rather useful hee. Then its fair singing. The k bento improved! Huiyi let's sing soon! means the k lunch now is like 13 plus now... Then met jeremy and yiqing at vivo. They were late. But its ok.. Then i walked with ivan and shopped at daiso for some things i can use to tidy my room. Got a few :) And oh ya i have to thank ivan for helping me carry my pipa yesterday! Thanks! Yesterday was so funny. Saw so many manjusri people! Saw weini and wenqin, also the DCP3B01 people, desmond and gang. Then went another shop and saw weini again! haa. She told me she saw xueying i was like "OOOH" and then guess what? Went to super dog and saw ZHIJIA with her kor~! Which is my kor~ haha, i always call him that la :p Reminiscing.. secondary school days....... Then went for gig and went home. I really think kaixiang is able to playing real soothing dizi yinse.. I enjoyed listening to him and moses.. they were great. But for improvising wise, all of them were great.. samuel (violin), august (keyboard). I think august is good, he is very very impromptu! And chatted quite a bit with him and kaixiang on the way back home. He is a very nice person! And luckily all of us going to the east! Very long dont have music friends that take same route with me already! haa. Ok continue to spring clean. Meeting ivan up later! Maybe going centerpoint. See how lo! |