|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
I wont say i played well, but i tried my best to make it a nice one. i have no experience of playing much without scores, only tried with new year songs, western pieces, disney pieces, chinese pop.. i never ever tried before. But nevertheless, i wont give up trying, will continue to persevere, because i really want to do well in gigs, not because i can earn alot, but that i can enjoy playing.. I look at others and see them enjoying, its a good feeling, trying to improve alot on my improvising :) Sam called to ask how was it. It was nice of him :) He gave me confidence to practice my lun and tan tiao. Thanks :) I shall work hard! yiqing jiayou your papers are finishing! so happy meeting my friends soon! also meeting priya tml (SIAN) |