Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Hey friends...

You know what? I realised i like pipa a lot. Realisation today. I realised that i want to master so many skills.. da yin, fen zou.. so many stuffs.. I want to play relaxed and not tensed. want to learn to do that. Well i shall jiayou!

Had pipa lesson in morning with avilyn. She so cute.. i have 2 week promise with her eh?
haha. Then ended the lesson nice and beautiful. Ivan came to accompany me! haa.. so fun..

Then we went ben lim's hse for lesson. Thought ben lim called her to release us early but we still ended late! ar bish.. Then cabbed to ben's house cause no choice. And had a relaxing lesson with him! Quite fun.. His lessons. He gave analogies that were RELATED.. Yes finally someone~! haa. I find his lessons very interesting and enjoyable.. he explains stuff well! haa..theory is made fun! woo......

Then we were given half a book of hw!
And we have sam calling to ask how it is.. our pipa is so concerned eh? haa.

Then ate lunch with ivan and dinner with chunmei. I cant finish at all! full man! till tml dinner i wont eat le.. haa.

OH YA. I bought a book on pasta! A recipe book actually. To cook for my dearie friends too! My friends! You all should know who u all are.. you all will test my cooking soon! haa... especially those having theory and pipa lessons mua!!!!! because u guys see me the most!

off to slack!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥