|
A Statement
Instagram
A List
I Love
Twitter
Mail
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here. http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/ |
Not that i dont want to blog, but that i think these 2 days are very sian. I spent all my time on project, all my time on rain storming, but to get one word back- that i hit off all her suggestions. I based on project and not her, when can she just tone herself down? I dont want to be like this, i dont want to be so hard with my words, but she dont get what i mean. Sometimes she is ok, sometimes she isnt. She is so unpredictable, and i am so tired having to know when she is normal when is not. Why isnt she able to understand stuffs.. make me so lethargic facing her.. I hope to relax myself and give myself some breathing space. I think i am going to have a job soon. Everything finalised by tomorrow :) |