Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
I think its fun so i gonna put here and play!
Koped from yiqing!

30 SECRETS
1) Have you ever been asked out?
Friends of course!
2) Where was your default picture taken?
Took the photo a few days back
3) What's your middle name?
Xue
4) Does your crush like you back?
No
5) What is your current mood?
Anticipating for something
6) What's your mom's maiden name?
xishi. HAHA
7) What color shirt are you wearing?
Black
8) If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
I would, definitely.
9) Ever had a near death experience?
Yes i did..
10) Something you do a lot?
Hmmm, there is so much i do alot..
11) Who can you tell anything to?
Not really anyone
12) Name someone with the same birthday as you?
When singapore is sars free (singapore is a someone! we call singapore "she")
13) When was the last time you cried?
I cant remember, maybe when watching CJ7.
14) If you could have one super power what would it be?
To make my lun good
15) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Charisma
16) What do you usually order from starbucks?
I go coffee bean more
17) What's your biggest secret?
I dont have secrets..
18) Favorite color?
Come on, it has to be................... PURPLE!
19) Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Not anymore
20) Do you speak any other language?
English and mandarin that's all
21) What's your favorite smell?
Lavenda, its a romantic smell
22) Describe your life in one word, what would it be?
Fortunate
23) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Nah, that is in drama
24) What are you thinking about right now?
That when will joy call me? And that i want to practice!
25) What should you be doing?
Nothing as should.. but i want to iron clothes and practice
26) What are you listening to?
TV commercials
27) Do you like working in the yard?
I dont mind, i like change of environments
28)If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
It shall be xueqi forever
29)Do you act differently around the person you like?
I dont know...
30)Who was the last person to make you cry?
No one? i cant remember !


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥