Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
LANG LANG.

He gives me that feeling that music is the most important part in performing. But eventually what matters is not the performing, but the music. He cares music so much, he indulges himself in the music.

I dont know what made me have such feelings, but while listening to him, it gives me such inspirations, to get my jiben gong done, so that i can really do other stuffs. Music.. Not just technique. I want to hear more classical music, because that is what links good and beautiful things together. In this aspect, chinese music have much to learn..

But the things i have to learn, is so much. With regards to music, with regards to attitudes, with regards to perception. New perceptions have to be set for myself. New musicalities have to be uncovered, new mentalities have to be established. New goals have to be set, and i know where is my goal. I am rather clear about where i want to go. Why is this year not 2007? I hope i realised this in 2007. Its late, but i wont give up. PERSIST is the word! haha.

I shall listen more of lang lang music and also sarah chang. I think they are good players :) Let me try to get to know more good players around!!!


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥