Awesome Goh, Stella, XueQi ❝ personal · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   facebook     





A Statement
♥ I was growing up, and now i am growing old. Follow me, not in the chase of youth, but in the journey of understanding myself better.

Instagram
<
@xueqi04

A List
No 1 Buy a pair of awesome heels
No 2 Finish my school Assignment
No 3 Wait for payday! Wheee
No 4 Donna's Birthday


I Love
Yoga Lin. Pipa. Music. Lang Lang. Tyra Banks. America's Next Top Model. How i met your mother. Scandal. The client list. 康熙来了.

Twitter


Mail


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.
This layout rocks, support her in blogskins here.
http://www.blogskins.com/info/381792/
 
Because i never knew that performing can make me feel so suffocating..
Never knew that my capability is so limited.
Didnt know i can do so little.
Didnt know such things can knock me down.

I never felt so much like a failure.
I want to tell you guys, but i feel so sucky about it.
I never see so little confidence in myself before.
Never ever submit myself to such challenges.

What can i do?

It is impossible.
Right now, i can only pray.
Pray that what i wished for will come true.
Pray that everything can go my way.
Please, pray hard for me.

Breaking down moment.
Never felt that solitude could be such a torment.
Never ever thought that i would be so easily defeated.
Why?
What happened to my optimism?

Its driving me crazy..

有口,难言。


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them.
You aren't a dummy right? Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥